News -

PS3 Getting In-game Video Chat?
Posted on May 13, 2009 by Shak

Yesterday we posted a story about a Zen Pinball demo coming out on Thursday, well an avid reader (Joni-Ice) spotted something that everyone missed on the main website for the game.

The above screenshot is from the main website of Zen Pinball under the "Game Features" tab. We first got wind of the rumor from the HipHopGamerShow, and now it seems like it will eventually become a reality. I think it's time people start taking the Hip Hop Gamer a little more seriously.

Update: We know this is game-specific at the moment, but it could lead to an OS based feature soon.

PS3 Releases for September 2013 August 31, 2013
 Naughty Dog Comments on Jak & Daxter 4 July 31, 2013
 PS3 Releases for August 2013 July 28, 2013
 PS3 Releases for July 2013 July 2, 2013
 Beyond: Two Souls Release Date Confirmed for Europe June 3, 2013

giblet75 says:
That sounds game-specific to me...i.e. each development team would need to implement it for their game (like custom soundtracks). Still an interesting idea for a pinball game, for sure.
Posted on May 13, 2009 07:16:14
hiphopgamer says:
Just wanted to say thank you for the support and the reference on the video chat article. also I posted the **** on N4G but i didn't realize you guys did it first man sorry about that aight i'm not trying to take your traffic away so I hope people report it so it gets taken down because that was a mistake aight. also I would love one of the representatives of this site to be a guest on the hiphopgamershow so contact me aight. SKYPE - HIPHOPGAMER E:MAIL - [email protected] 1luv and god bless peace
Posted on May 13, 2009 12:13:39
hiphopgamer says:
Posted on May 13, 2009 12:13:39
giblet75 says:
Posted on May 13, 2009 07:16:14
giblet75 says:
Posted on May 13, 2009 07:16:14
hiphopgamer says:
Posted on May 13, 2009 12:13:39

Top 10 News Stories

Rankings based on last 7 days of user activity

E3 09 - Sony Press Conference Montage E3 09 - Sony Press Conference...
Posted June 7, 2009
Category: Events
Guitar Hero Metallica - The Game Guitar Hero Metallica - The Game
Posted March 30, 2009
Category: Videos
Guitar Hero Metallica - The Music Guitar Hero Metallica - The M...
Posted March 30, 2009
Category: Videos

Latest Comments
1. Original Resistance 3 Box Art... 1 Comment(s)
2. PS3 Releases for June 2012 1 Comment(s)
3. DmC Dev: 'I don't care if it ... 1 Comment(s)
4. Zen Studios Announces Zen Pin... 1 Comment(s)
5. Ni No Kuni Coming to Europe i... 1 Comment(s)
6. PS3 Releases for February 2012 1 Comment(s)
7. The Last of Us Characters Loo... 1 Comment(s)
8. Insomniac Explains Why Resist... 1 Comment(s)
9. Win Call of Duty Black Ops Es... 6 Comment(s)
10. PS3's 'PSP Remaster' Games Ca... 1 Comment(s)

Rankings based on user comment activity